GRADE 2 – 7
APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN AS SOON AS THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION HAS ANNOUNCED THE DATE.
Application forms for enrolment in 2023 will be available from the school office between 08H00 & 13H00 ONLY one week before applications open.
Applying for placement in Grade 2 to 7 for 2023, parents/ legal guardians should be aware that the school currently runs at full capacity and will only accept new learners if there is space available. Please apply to more than one school as space is limited and not guaranteed.
Please apply to more than one school.
- Certified proof of your residential address
(e.g. water and lights account or copy of lease agreement only)
- Certified copy of parent’s (mother and father) / legal guardians’ employment contract and/or current pay slip for proof of employment. If self employed, certified copies of CK papers.
- Certified copy of the child’s unabridged birth certificate.
- Certified copies of both parent’s/ legal guardians’ Identity Documents
- Certified copy of latest school / nursery school report
*Other: (e.g. School Readiness Report for young learners)
PLEASE NOTE: This does not guarantee that your child has been placed in the school.
(according to the School’s Admission Policy) compiled by the School Governing Body (SGB)
- The school SGB reserves the right to give preference to families who are
- RESIDENT in the feeder area of the School and learners who have siblings currently enrolled in the school.
- If applying for placement in Grade 2 to 7 for 2023, parents/ legal guardians should be aware that the school currently runs at its capacity and will only accept new learners if there is space available.
- The FEEDER SCHOOL IS THE SCHOOL WHICH IS CLOSEST TO THE CHILD AND PARENTS’ RESIDENCE.
Waiting List Criteria
- Learners who live in the AREA are placed on Waiting List A1
- Learners who are SIBLINGS to learners already enrolled are placed on Waiting List A2
- Learners with parents who WORK in the AREA are placed on Waiting List A3
- Learners with parents who LIVE within 30km radius are placed on Waiting List A4
- Learners with parents who do not live or work within the 30km radius, will be placed on Waiting List B and are only accepted if all learners on Waiting List A have been accommodated.
WAITING LIST B PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY AT THE SCHOOL THAT IS CLOSEST TO WHERE THEY LIVE.