Should you wish to be notified of the enrolment dates, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or complete the form.
All Grade R Application are online, through the Bedfordview Primary website .
NO Grade R applications will be accepted without a unique online application reference number, that you will get once the online application was successful.
Only after your application is successful online, will we require the following documents, to process your application.
- Certified proof of your residential address
(e.g. water and lights account or copy of lease agreement only)
- Certified copy of parent’s (mother and father) / legal guardians’ employment contract and/or current pay slip for proof of employment. If self employed, certified copies of CK papers.
- Certified copy of the child’s unabridged birth certificate.
- Certified copies of both parent’s/ legal guardians’ Identity Documents
- Certified copy of latest school / nursery school report
*Other: (e.g. School Readiness Report for young learners)
PLEASE NOTE: This does not guarantee that your child has been placed in the school.
(according to the School’s Admission Policy) compiled by the School Governing Body (SGB)
- The school SGB reserves the right to give preference to families who are
- RESIDENT in the feeder area of the School and learners who have siblings currently enrolled in the school.
- The FEEDER SCHOOL IS THE SCHOOL WHICH IS CLOSEST TO THE CHILD AND PARENTS’ RESIDENCE.
Waiting List Criteria
- Learners who live in the AREA are placed on Waiting List A1
- Learners who are SIBLINGS to learners already enrolled are placed on Waiting List A2
- Learners with parents who WORK in the AREA are placed on Waiting List A3
- Learners with parents who LIVE within 30km radius are placed on Waiting List A4
- Learners with parents who do not live or work within the 30km radius, will be placed on Waiting List B and are only accepted if all learners on Waiting List A have been accommodated.
WAITING LIST B PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY AT THE SCHOOL THAT IS CLOSEST TO WHERE THEY LIVE.