Application forms for enrolment in 2023 will be available on-line from the 16 May 2022 at 8h00. Supporting documents need to be handed to the school within 7 working days from the date you applied.
Please do not queue as NO Grade R applications will be accepted without a Bedfordview Primary School on-line application reference number. We follow the same criteria as the GDE on-line admissions.
All Grade R Application are online, through the Bedfordview Primary website .
NO Grade R applications will be accepted without a unique online application reference number, that you will get once the online application was successful.
Only after your application is successful online, will we require the following documents, to process your application.
- Certified proof of your residential address
(e.g. water and lights account or copy of lease agreement only)
- Certified copy of parent’s (mother and father) / legal guardians’ employment contract and/or current pay slip for proof of employment. If self employed, certified copies of CK papers.
- Certified copy of the child’s unabridged birth certificate.
- Certified copies of both parent’s/ legal guardians’ Identity Documents
- Certified copy of latest school / nursery school report
*Other: (e.g. School Readiness Report for young learners)
PLEASE NOTE: This does not guarantee that your child has been placed in the school.
(according to the School’s Admission Policy) compiled by the School Governing Body (SGB)
- The school SGB reserves the right to give preference to families who are
- RESIDENT in the feeder area of the School and learners who have siblings currently enrolled in the school.
- The FEEDER SCHOOL IS THE SCHOOL WHICH IS CLOSEST TO THE CHILD AND PARENTS’ RESIDENCE.
LEARNERS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE FOLLOWING CATERGORY ORDER AND ORDER OF APPLICATION RECEIVED:
a) Learners who live in the AREA
b) Learners who are SIBLINGS to learners already enrolled
c) Learners who’s parents WORK in the AREA
d) Live/ work within a 30km radius
e) Learners who do not live in the feeder area (more than 30km) and who’s parents do not work in the feeder area, are placed on Waiting List B and are only accepted if all learners on Waiting List A have been accommodated.
THESE PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY AT THE SCHOOL THAT IS CLOSEST TO WHERE THEY LIVE OR WORK